Monday, September 11, 2006

MBA

I'm feeling good these days, no more crappy day job. I'm writing for a living. Not paying as well as I would like, but it'll get better. Am I worried about money? A little, sometimes a lot. Mostly because of this whole pre-school thing.

$15,000 a semester for preschool? MBA (My black ass)

Then some of them want you to come and help teach and then clean up. MBA

Even 2 days a week is $1000 a month. Why do I have to pay somebody to watch him snatch toys from other kids?

And we keep missing cut off dates. For some schools to get him in for September, we were supposed to have put in an application last January. For some really fancy schools, we should have put in our application when Roz and I got engaged.

He's only 2. Why are we stressing over getting him on lists?

It's sooo complicated. You want him to have all the opportunities.

The right preschool to the right kindergarten to the right elementary school to the right junior high school to the right high school to the right college to the right graduate school. All that an he'll be 30 years old sittin on my couch talkin about - What's for dinner?? MBA

We could home school!!

Yeah right. Say it with me people - MBA

No comments: